10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 large head cauliflower, seperated into florets.
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 medium onion, finely diced.
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves,
- Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Pink himalayan sea salt.
- Trim the cauliflower florets removing as much of the stem as possible. Pulse in a food processor until it resembles couscous.
- Fry the onion in the coconut oil until soft.
- Add the cauliflower and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp pink himalayan sea salt.
- When the cauliflower has softened, remove from stove, add lemon juice and parsley, and serve.